Admissions & Tuition
Semester/Year Application Instructions
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (applicants with a lower GPA are encouraged to apply and will be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a college/university or recent graduates
- $60 Application Fee
Paid either online or via check made out to AABGU.
- Official College or University Transcript(s)
- Personal Statement
A 500 word essay that helps us to learn your motivations and goals for studying on the OSP. You will find the essay topics in the application or you can view them here.
- One Academic and one Professional Recommendation
Academic recommendation form | Professional recommendation form
Uploaded to the online application or signed, sealed, and sent directly to the BGU New York office by the referrer.
- One Digital Passport-Style Photo
This is used for your BGU student ID card so the photo should show your head and shoulders against a white background (must be .jpeg format).
- Photocopy of passport
If applicable, applicants must also submit a copy of their Israeli passport.
Hard-copy documents should be sent to:
Ginsburg-Ingerman Overseas Student Program (OSP)
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
1001 Avenue of the Americas, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis only after we receive all required documents. You will typically receive a decision regarding acceptance within two weeks of receipt of your complete application.